Rapidus gives you one-hour and same-day delivery for your business, 24/7/365.
- Your store must be in one of these US states: CA, CO, WA, TX, and IL
- You must have an active Rapidus account and API key
- You must have our delivery date and time picker enabled
Connect Rapidus with Store Pickup + Delivery
You will need an account and an API key from Rapidus. If you don’t have one yet, please get in touch with Rapidus.
- Go to Store Pickup + Delivery > Settings > Last mile delivery
- Click Activate Rapidus
- Enter the API key you got from Rapidus
- Click Activate Rapidus again
Your Rapidus integration should now be activated.
Next step is to set up the integration to your liking.
First add a support email address. This is an email address we will use to tell you if there is an issue while scheduling a delivery.
Next, choose for which locations Rapidus will deliver orders. You will need to add a contact name and contact number for each location.
In the tracking details section, you can choose to add tracking details to your delivery orders. This will let you and your customers see the delivery driver in real time.
Delivery rates with Rapidus
While Rapidus has rather affordable pricing, you can choose how you want to charge your customers for delivery:
- Offer free deliveries or a lower delivery rate to entice your customers
- Pass the cost of delivery to the customer (recommended)
- Earn more by charging a higher delivery rate than Rapidus
To offer free deliveries or if you want to calculate the rates yourself, disable Rapidus rates. You will then control the rates from Store Pickup + Delivery > Rates page.
To pass the cost of delivery to the customer, enable Rapidus delivery rates and give the rate a name.
To charge on top of Rapidus delivery rates, add either a flat amount or a percentage in the handling fee section.
If you like, you can offer free delivery for a customer that makes a large order. Check Enable free delivery when order value exceeds minimum order value and set the minimum order value.