Shipping order limits let you restrict the number of delivery orders you can receive per day.
- Limiting the number of shipping orders per day
- Checking the shipping daily limit report
- Shipping order limits are available on the Advanced plan or higher with Store Pickup + Delivery.
- You need to have the shipping date picker turned on.
Limiting the number of shipping orders per day
- Within Store Pickup + Delivery, click the Settings tab.
- In the Settings, click Shipping.
- Make sure your date picker is enabled.
- Under Limit orders, enable the Limit number of shipping orders per day.
- You can now add the maximum number of orders you can receive for each day you have shipping enabled on.
They will be set to 0 by default, so make sure to add a higher number to each day you want to offer shipping on.
- Click Save.
The number of shipping orders will now be limited per day.
Checking the shipping daily limit report
- Click the reports icon next to the daily limits for a specific day. In this example we'll use Monday.
- Select a Monday in the calendar.
- The report will show all the orders made for that slot on that day, and note the number of remaining slots.
- Cancelled/deleted orders do not count towards order limits
- Editing order's date will update the limits
- Orders will be counted towards the limits only if they have our attributes (if not, order will not appear in Zapiet dashboard).
Your maximum order limit may be exceeded:
- If multiple customers are checking out at the same time it's possible that they both select the last available slot for a given day.
- If you are using abandoned checkout email notifications. Make sure to follow our Abandoned checkout emails article to avoid this issue.