Store Pickup + Delivery integrates automatically with Shopify POS.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Adding the Store Pickup + Delivery tile to your home screen
- Adding pickup/delivery details to an order
- Technical limitations
Adding the Store Pickup + Delivery tile to your home screen
To use Store Pickup + Delivery's features on POS, you'll need to add the app to the POS home screen.
1. Open the Shopify POS app.
2. On your home screen, tap "Add tile".
3. Select "App".
4. Select "Store Pickup + Delivery".
5. There are two tiles available:
- Add pickup/delivery information to the order in progress
- View your orders in the app dashboard
Choose which tile you would like and tap "add". You'll need to repeat this step to add the second tile.
That's it! Both Store Pickup + Delivery tiles will now appear on your home screen.
Adding pickup/delivery details to an order
1. Tap the "Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet" tile.
2. Select your preferred method then enter details as prompted.
- The POS platform does not support carrier-calculated rates at the moment, so your app rates will not pull through. If the order requires a delivery/shipping rate, you'll need to add this manually.
- Only merchants using POS Pro have the ability to add a delivery/shipping address and rate to the order. Shopify POS Lite does not include this feature.
- Preparation time rules, product availability and date restrictions are not supported on POS yet. Your team will need to have these rules in mind when using POS to place an order.