Store Pickup + Delivery is now compatible with Online store 2.0!
- Enabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
- Disabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
- Theme articles
- The widget needs to be installed on each new theme individually
- The widget will be automatically updated when a new version is released
- The widget can only be used in the regular cart page
- Customizations in storepickup-addons.liquid are no longer possible
- We recommend creating a duplicate theme and installing the widget there, to avoid interference of the live theme
- CSS can be added in Store Pickup + Delivery > Themes > Developers
Enabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
- Open the Apps section in your Shopify admin and click Store Pickup + Delivery.
- Within Store Pickup + Delivery, click the Settings tab.
- Click Themes.
- Find the theme you'd like to install our widget on, and click Preview in theme.
- This will open the Customize settings on your theme, and enable Store Pickup + Delivery widget on that theme.
- Add a product to the cart, and go to the cart page.
If you have the Buy it now button enabled, follow our Disable Buy it now button article to disable it.
- Click Save. Store Pickup + Delivery widget should show on the cart page.
- You can now test with the preview of this duplicate theme to make sure all is working as you need it to. Click on the 3 dots on the top left, and then click Preview.
We recommend testing in an incognito/private window to avoid any caching issues.
- Should everything be well, you can click Publish.
Store Pickup + Delivery widget should now be showing on the cart page of your live store.
If your store does not have an Update cart button, please contact us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to check if our widget works properly. We' re here for any questions you might have!
Disabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
If you don't need our app anymore, you can disable Store Pickup + Delivery app's widget on your theme.
- In Online Store > Themes, find the theme you'd like to remove our widget from.
- Click Customize.
- Click Theme settings.
- Click App embeds.
- Turn off Store Pickup + Delivery.
- Click Save.
Store Pickup + Delivery widget should not show on this theme anymore.
Some themes need additional installation steps. If your theme is not on the list below, and the widget is not working properly, please contact us on [email protected] and we'd be happy to help!
If you're using one of the following themes, please follow these theme specific articles to make sure Store Pickup + Delivery widget is installed correctly:
- Mr Parker
Need further assistance? [email protected]