Store Pickup + Delivery is now compatible with Online store 2.0!
- Enabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
- Disabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
- The widget needs to be installed on each new theme individually
- The widget will be automatically updated when a new version is released
- The widget can only be used in the regular cart page
- Customizations in storepickup-addons.liquid are no longer possible
- We recommend creating a duplicate theme and installing the widget there, to avoid interference of the live theme
- CSS can be added in Store Pickup + Delivery > Themes > Developers
Enabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
- Open the Apps section in your Shopify admin and click Store Pickup + Delivery.
- Within Store Pickup + Delivery, click the Settings tab.
- Click Themes.
- Find the theme you'd like to install our widget on, and click Preview in theme.
- This will open the Customize settings on your theme, and enable Store Pickup + Delivery widget on that theme.
- Add a product to the cart, and go to the cart page.
If you have the Buy it now button enabled, follow our Disable Buy it now button article to disable it.
- Click Save. Store Pickup + Delivery widget should show on the cart page.
- You can now test with the preview of this duplicate theme to make sure all is working as you need it to. Click on the 3 dots on the top left, and then click Preview.
We recommend testing in an incognito/private window to avoid any caching issues.
- Should everything be well, you can click Publish.
Store Pickup + Delivery widget should now be showing on the cart page of your live store.
If your store does not have an Update cart button, please contact us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to check if our widget works properly. We' re here for any questions you might have!
Disabling Store Pickup + Delivery on your theme
If you don't need our app anymore, you can disable Store Pickup + Delivery app's widget on your theme.
- In Online Store > Themes, find the theme you'd like to remove our widget from.
- Click Customize.
- Click Theme settings.
- Click App embeds.
- Turn off Store Pickup + Delivery.
- Click Save.
Store Pickup + Delivery widget should not show on this theme anymore.
Need further assistance? [email protected]