- Your store must be running v7.0.4 (or above) of Store Pickup + Delivery
If you are unsure which version you are using please contact [email protected]
- You must have an active Trexity account and API key
- You must configure a pickup name and phone number on your locations
- You must have our delivery date and time picker enabled
Setup a Trexity account
Before you can use this integration you must first setup a Trexity account by heading to https://merchant.trexity.com/. Once you have created a Trexity account please reach out to your Trexity account manager and ask them to send you an API key for use with Zapiet.
Configuring your locations
Trexity require a contact name and phone number in order to schedule deliveries. You can specify these via your locations Custom Attribute fields. The contact name should go in Custom attribute 1 and the phone number in Custom attribute 2.
Enabling Trexity on your Shopify store
- Click Last mile delivery within the Store Pickup + Delivery Settings page
- Next, click Activate Trexity
- Enter your Trexity API key and click Activate Trexity
- Select the locations Trexity should handle deliveries for
- Click Save
All future delivery orders from the locations you selected will now be sent to Trexity automatically.
When testing Trexity rates please ensure your pickup and delivery addresses are different.
Frequently asked questions
- How much does Trexity charge for delivery?
Trexity calculate their fees based upon the distance from your bricks and mortar store to your customers home. If you would like to know more please contact [email protected].
- Does Trexity work with Shopify's native local delivery features?
No. The best way to integrate Trexity with your Shopify store is by using Zapiet's Store Pickup + Delivery app.
- Can my customers use Express Checkout or third party sales channels?
Not currently. Shopify does not currently allow app developers to interact with third party sales channels such as Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
- If I cancel a delivery order within Shopify will it automatically cancel on Trexity?
Yes. We will automatically cancel the order within Trexity should you mark the order as cancelled within Shopify.
- Do the Trexity tracking details get added to my Shopify orders?
Not currently. Trexity will automatically send your customers status updates.
- What locations does Trexity operate in?
Trexity currently operates nationwide in Canada.
- Can I easily disable Trexity if I decide to no longer use their services?
Of course. Simply click "Disable Trexity" on the Trexity settings page.
- Can I operate my own deliveries alongside Trexity?
The integration allows you to specify which of your bricks and mortar locations Trexity should handle deliveries for. This allows you to continue operating your own in-house delivery drivers for specific locations, and use Trexity for other locations.