Shipday lets you organize easy & fast local deliveries with automated dispatch, real-time tracking, SMS notifications and more.
To use Shipday, you will need:
- An active Shipday account, and an API key
- Your Store Pickup + Delivery locations need to have delivery date and time picker enabled
Connect Shipday with Store Pickup + Delivery
- Create a Shipday account
- In Shipday, go to the Integrations tab
- Copy your Shipday API key
- In Shopify, go to Apps > Store Pickup + Delivery > Settings > Last Mile Delivery
- Find Shipday, and click Activate Shipday
- Enter your Shipday API key, and click Activate Shipday
Your Shipday integration should now be activated.
First add a support email address. This is an email address we will use to tell you if there is an issue while sending the delivery to Shipday.
Next, choose for which locations from which we will send orders to Shipday. You will need to add a contact name and contact number for each location.
In the tracking details section, you can choose to add tracking details to your delivery orders. This will immediately fulfill the order in Shopify and track the order status within Store Pickup + Delivery.
Cancel an order
If you need to cancel an order, please make sure that the order is unassigned. You can then cancel it in Shopify and it will be automatically cancelled in Shipday.
If your orders aren’t going to Shipday, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. For any questions related to managing your orders within Shipday, please check out the Shipday integration page, or reach out to Shipday support.