Before you test Delivery Rates by Distance
- Enable Shopify carrier-calculated shipping feature
- Create a delivery location
- Create rates for a location
- Choose your route and address provider
- Enable Delivery Rates by Distance
Testing Delivery Rates by Distance
Once you’ve enabled Delivery Rates by Distance, you might want to check if the rates are generating as you expect them to.
- Go to your online store.
- Add an item to your cart
- Go to checkout
- Enter a delivery address
- Continue to shipping
Delivery Rates by Distance will find a location nearest to the delivery address, and use its rate settings to show you a rate.
Didn’t get the rate you expected? Please double-check your rate settings first.
If the rate is still wrong after checking your settings, let us know the details at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.