As your Shopify plan does not include access to the Carrier Calculated Shipping API you must manually create your stores pickup rates.
You can add Carrier Calculated Shipping to your Shopify plan at anytime, just contact [email protected]. They will charge $20 per month or include it for free if you switch to annual billing.
- Within your Settings page click Shipping
- Under Zones and rates click the Edit button
- Now tap the Add rate button next to Price based rules
- Within the modal that appears enter the words Store Pickup into the name field
- Check the Free shipping rate option
- Click Done, to add your rate
- Finally hit the Save button at the top of the screen
Charging for pickups
If you want to charge for pickups uncheck Free shipping rate within the rate modal. Then enter the cost for pickups within the Rate amount field.
To control pricing per outlet you will need to add Carrier Calculated Shipping API access to your Shopify plan.