Getting your API Key
- Visit the Google Maps Platform page and click Get started.
- For the best functionality we suggest that you select access to the Maps, Routes and Places product's to get the APIs that are needed to work with our widget and validation services.
- Click Continue.
- The Select a project step asks you to associate a name with your use of Google's APIs. Either create a new name or select an existing project.
- After agreeing to the terms of service, click Next.
- Create a billing account with the Google Maps Platform. A billing account is a requirement in the new Google Maps Platform. For more information, see the Google Maps Platform pricing and billing documentation.
Adding your API key to Store Pickup + Delivery
Open the Store Pickup + Delivery app and head to the Settings > Advanced tab:
Scroll down into the Google Maps section, you will see an empty text area, simply enter your API key here and Save.
You will now be able to enable the Google Maps feature of the widget and display a map of your pickup location on your cart page, it also powers an address lookup functionality.