This feature allows you to restrict the number of shipping orders you can receive per day.
Note: This feature is only included on our Pro plan.
How to limit number of shipping orders per day
- Open Store Pickup + Delivery and goto the Settings > Shipping page
- Check Limit number of shipping orders per day
- Enter the maximum number of shipping orders you wish to receive per day
- Click Save
Once saved the number of shipping orders you can receive per day will be limited.
It is possible for your maximum order limit to be exceeded in the following circumstances.
- If multiple customers are checking out at the same time it's possible that they both select the last available slot for a given day.
- If you are using abandoned carts, it's possible that your slot limit will be exceeded. The customer will choose their specific shipping date slot on the shopping cart page and when they return using an abandoned cart link, they will be sent directly to the checkout process. This doesn’t give the customer an opportunity to select a new shipping date. Instead, their old date will remain valid and the order can be placed.
- Draft orders are excluded from order counts.