How to enable Maximum distance (radius) validation
Note: You will want to have the Goole Maps API key set up before you begin configuring the delivery validation mode to maximum distance.
- Within the app click Settings
- Click on the Local Delivery option:
- Scroll down to the Distance validation section and locate the Validation block
- Select your preferred validation method from the list
- Enter your Google Maps API Key here. If you do not have a Google Maps API Key, you can get more information here to create one.
- Click Save
Configuring maximum delivery radiuses
Your maximum delivery radius is unique to each location, and is calculated "as the crow flies". Follow the instructions below to learn how to configure your maximum delivery radius.
- Within the app click Locations
- Click on one of your locations' names to reveal the edit page
- Locate the field called Maximum distance, as the crow flies
- Enter your maximum delivery radius into this field and click Save