Whenever updating the app we highly recommend taking a backup of your theme first. We do everything we can to minimise any issues, but problems can inevitably arise. If you have any problems or questions please contact [email protected] for assistance.
If you are using a version control system such as Github please ensure you update your repository with the latest copies of the storepickup.js and storepickup.liquid files.
v7.0.4 - Friday 31st July, 2020
- Existing abandoned carts will fail to generate rates once upgraded unless you enable "Fallback rates" via the apps Rates settings page.
- If you have any rate adjustments configured for the Store Pickup + Delivery carrier service within Shopify -> Settings -> Shipping then these will need to be re-created after upgrading.
- Currently there is no self-upgrade option. You must contact a member of our support team to schedule an upgrade. We will be releasing v7.0.4 for self-upgrade the week starting 17th August 2020.
- If you are using Driving Distance Validation please ensure "Distance Matrix API" is enabled within your Google Maps API key settings.
- This version contains major performance and stability improvements.
- We have updated the format of the ZapietId to include your customers checkout preferences.
- Checkout update POST request removed from cart page improving stability and speed to checkout.
- The above also removes sporadic rates issues caused customer accounts are enabled.
- Locations, Calendar and Rates APIs are now running on high availability serverless architecture.
- Includes support for our upcoming Last Mile Delivery integrations.
v6.0.8 - Monday 25th May, 2020
- Address auto-completion now more accurate and faster
- Address auto-completion automatically disabled when using exact or partial postal code matching
- Improved support for Shopify's new multi-language store features
- Support for Frequently Bought Together app by Code black belt
- Support for manually setting discount codes using liquid (More information)
- Support for Shopify shareable discount code links (More information)
- 50% reduction in Google Maps API costs for those using address auto-completion functionality
v6.0.6 - Friday 8th May, 2020
- Improved support for older browsers such as IE11, Edge and Safari 12.
- We more gracefully handle errors. If pickup locations can not be loaded due to a server outage customers will still be able to checkout.
- Fixed a small bug within the storepickup.liquid file that could cause issues when filtering checkout method using a tag or collection.
v6.0.2 - Sunday 12th April, 2020
- We now display conditional activation messages within the widget itself. Say for example you have a minimum delivery order value of $35. Rather than hiding the delivery option entirely like we did before, we now keep the delivery option visible, but display a warning message to your customers informing them of the minimum order value. The wording for these messages can be modified via the apps Settings -> Design page.
- Improved support for themes using cart drawers, modals and other ajax type carts.
- Compatible with our Deliv.co integration.
- Numerous other performance and stability related improvements.