Our conditional activation feature allows you to enable or disable the checkout methods depending on:
- The order value or weight
- The product type, collection, vendor or tags
To access the conditional activation settings
- Within Store Pickup + Delivery, open the Settings tab.
- Select the checkout method you'd like to set conditions for.
- Find the Conditional activation section.
- To see all the options, enable the feature Conditional activation by product type, collection, vendor or tags.
Take a look at our method specific articles to see how they should be set up.
- Conditional activation for pickup
- Conditional activation for delivery
- Conditional activation for shipping
- When using conditional activation to disable an option, the option will be disabled if just one product with that value is in the cart.
- When using conditional activation to enable an option, all products in the cart must have that value.
- Values are case sensitive. That means that "No Pickup" and "no pickup" are entirely different values.
- You cannot use special characters like "&" in the name of the collection as they are not supported.
- When a checkout method is disabled, it will not disappear entirely from the cart. Instead, it will display a message to the customer saying "Sorry, pickup/delivery/shipping is not available for your selected items". Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the checkout method to disappear, and we'll add it as a feature request and notify you if and when it will be implemented.
- We do not highlight which products cause the checkout method to be disabled. If you would like to show which products are available for different checkout methods, please follow our guide on displaying tags in the cart page.
- If you're using a drawer cart, our conditional activation will only reliably work by vendor or product type. If you would like to use conditional activation by tag or collections, you will need to use our app in the regular cart.