More often than not you'll require some time to prepare an order before it can be delivered. You can control how much time is required using our Preparation time feature! Follow the guide below to learn how to use it.
- Edit your delivery Location by clicking it's name
- Scroll down to the Local Delivery section and locate the Preparation time controls and click Enabled to reveal the advance notice settings. You will be presented with multiple tabs, one for each day of the week you offer delivery.
- By default we set a minimum advance notice of 24 hours. This means that if a customer is placing their order on a Monday, the earliest they can request delivery is Tuesday.
- You are also able to add a secondary rule that kicks in after a specific time of the day. This is incredibly useful if you offer same day delivery for orders placed before a specific time of the day and next day delivery for orders placed afterwards. To apply a secondary rule click the checkbox shown below.
- Set your cut off time for same day delivery
- Next, set the minimum number of time required after your cut off time
- Click Save