Enable delivery time slots
By default, delivery time slots are enabled on your store. If you disabled them previously and are looking to re-enable them, follow the steps below.
- Within Settings click Local Delivery
- Scroll down to the Local Delivery section, locate the Date and time picker controls and ensure both Enable delivery date picker and Enable delivery time picker are checked.
- Click Save
Creating delivery time slots
Once you've enabled both the delivery date and time pickers, you can begin adding your delivery slots to your locations.
- Edit your Location
- Scroll down to the Local Delivery section and locate the Delivery Slots section
- If your delivery time slots are the same every day you offer delivery, click Same everyday of the week
- Now you can begin adding your delivery slots. You can add as many delivery slots as you like. Just click the Add slot button and configure the delivery slot from and until times.
- If your delivery time slots change day by day, click Different each day of the week
- You can now set your delivery slots independently for each of your delivery days. Just tap the day of the week you wish to change, and click the Add slot button.
- Once you have added all your delivery slots click Save
Disable delivery time slots
If you do not require your customers to select a specific delivery time, you should disable our delivery time slots feature. Follow the step below to learn how.
- Within the Settings page click Local Delivery
- Scroll down to the Local Delivery section, locate the Date and time picker controls and ensure the Enable delivery time slot picker is unchecked.
- Click Save